4-Port USB 3.0 Mini High-Power Metal Hub for Flush Mounting
Rugged metal 4-Port mini USB 3.0 Hub w/mounting flange for flush mounting applications.
Flush mounting a USB 3.0 hub refers to the way in which the hub is attached to its base surface. The USBG-4PminiH hub can be mounted to walls, panels, under workbenches, or any other stable flat surface it can safely be mounted to. Unlike some of its counterparts, this hub is not mounted to racks or Din-rail supports as it has not been manufactured to do so.
It provides an ideal solution to expand 4 USB 3.0 ports from one single USB 3.0 host port at the computer. With automatic connect and speed detection this USB 3.0 hub is a reliable addition to your system.
USB 3.0 Hub for Flush Mounting:
- USB 3.0 4-Port Super-Speed Hub
- Fully compatible with USB 2.0/3.0/1.0 specification
- Fully backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 specification
- Supports Transfer rate of 5Gbps/1.5/12/480 Mbps
- 900mA each port is reliable up to 15 feet of transmission
- Support Self-Powered Mode
- Support Hot plug and play
- One Upstream port
- Four Downstream ports
- One LED to indicate Hub is ready
- Four LEDs to indicate per port status
- Downstream ports have automatic connect and speed detection function plus over-current protection with auto recovery
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista Mac OS X
Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.8 x 1.7 x 0.8 inches / 121.92(L) x 43.18(W) x 20.32mm(H)
USB 3.0 Type-A male to Micro-B Cable:
Once mounted on an even base surface, the mini hub is connected from your host computer port to the Micro-B female port in the hub, then the power adapter to its power source. From here, connect up to 4 USB devices to the hub for your application needs.
Showing USB Micro-B port and 5V DC in power receptacle of the Mini USB 3.0 hub.