Switchable USB 3.0 Mini Metal 4 Port Mounting Hub - Mounts to Flat Surfaces
On or Off switch control to allow USB 3.0 ports to be individually operated for specific use.
The USBG-4P3SW USBGear USB 3.0 hub maintains a small form factor with powerful options in performance. The mini hub allows its user to individually control each port by changing the port control switch from on to off. The On/Off switch alllows the hub to perform at its peak by distributing power equally throughout the hub circuits so each port can maintain a division of the provided 900mA for operation. All ports are protected idividually to 1.5A per port.
Switchable USB 2.0 Hub Base Mount:
- Compliant with USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 specifications
- Bus Powered or AC powered for high power operations
- USB 3.0 Ports can be switched on or off during operation
- OS support for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Data Transfer speeds at 5Gbps USB 3.0
- Mountable to flat surfaces as needed
- Operating conditions: 0 to +50°C, 20 - 95% RH
- Storage conditions: 20 to +60°C, 20 - 95% RH
- Input voltage / current: 100 - 240 V/AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.45 A
- Output voltage V/DC, 4 A
Dimensions (WxHxD): 126 x 31 x 55 mm
Switchable USB 3.0 Mini Flush Mounted Hub with power adapter and cable:
The USBG-4P3SW includes a 5V output power adapter and a USB 3.0 cable with a Type-A male to a USB 3.0 Type-B male connector. The USB 3.0 switchable hub is designed to be rugged and study for various base mounting applications such as undertable, wall mounting, or panel mounting. Its power comes from either USB bus or the 5V power adapter for devices that may need additional power that exceed 900mA in their operation.
Showing both power and USB 3.0 type-B device cable connected to the switchable USB 3.0 hub with mounting flange for base mounting.